Saturday, February 15, 2014

Happy Birthday!/ adoption update


Happy 8th Birthday Adam!

We had plans to throw him a big party with the kids at Harmony House today.

That is not possible.

So I asked him what he would like to do today to celebrate.

The only thing he asked is if he could spend his Target gift card today and go to TCBY.

Yes sir, we can do that!




Thank you if you are checking in about our cancelled trip.

Thank you to everyone who is praying for us.

We will be fine.

Please pray for our Joshua.

I know it is not our fault. There are plenty of things in life out of our control and weather is one of them.

However, to a 6 year old who was so excited for us to come, who already had his party at school with gifts to take to America, I am sure it feels like one big disappointment.

I can't say for sure because I have never been in his shoes but I can only imagine it feels like one more adult who has let him down.

After 6 1/2 years he had gathered the courage to make the transition to a family.

And now he will wait for another month.

It will be the longest month for all of us!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday to one of the cutest 8 year olds I know!
    Much love and many blessings to you sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete