Saturday, March 8, 2014

Almost There



We are just a couple days away from going to get Joshua.

It is almost time.




Just a few weeks ago I could not stand to look at these pictures.


It brought back that miserable feeling of not being able to go get my son.


I remember seeing all these pictures posted of children and families enjoying the snow.




They even talked about how beautiful it was.


At the time I could not agree.


But God's gift of time always gives us a different perspective.


And now that we are just days away from our trip

I can almost say that last month's snow was beautiful.

Almost.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hey there!
    It was a pleasure meeting you at the basketball tournament in Atlanta! I know you are busy preparing for your big adventure, but some time when you have a minute, would you mind sending me your email address? Would love to keep in touch. phelpbunch@gmail.com Many blessings for safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thinking of you this week!! safe travels and cannot wait to see posts that include photos of J. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete