Saturday, April 5, 2014

My First Chinese Breakfast

One of our first mornings home I attempted to make Joshua a Chinese breakfast.

After all he had been awake since 2:00 am and I was up at 4:00 so we had plenty of time to cook.



It started with tea eggs.

Then I realized I had Chinese noodles in the pantry so I cooked those.

Then Sam (yes she was up too) reminded me we had dumplings in the freezer so I cooked those too.


The noodles I topped with cucumber. I also sliced an orange.

Joshua was so excited.


He put his tea egg in the broth and at some point he put the dumplings in too.


I think I did pretty good.


We are all so used to Chinese food.

Everyone ate it and loved it.

Yes, Adam was up too!

Lily, you would be so proud of me.



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Jenny Smith you are an amazing mother!! xo brooke

    ReplyDelete